Nokia Cell phone codes
1. *3370# : This allows you to enhance the sound quality on your Nokia Cell phone. Press #3370# to deactivate Enhanced Sound Rate Code
2. *4720# : This is opposite to ESR codec activation above. Activates a lower quality sound on your Nokia Cell phone but you can gain almost 30% more in talk time. Use it if you are low on battery and need to last a business trip
3. *#0000# This displays the version on your Nokia Cell phone.*#9999# does the same
4. *#06# This code lets you check the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number of your Nokia Cell phone
5. #pw+1234567890+4# This lets you find out about the SIM code lock or unlock status on your Nokia Cell phone
6. *#21# In case you activated the Call divert feature, you can use this code to check that number
7. *#2640# This displays the security code currently in use on your Nokia Cell phone.
8. *#30# In case you received a call from a private number, this Nokia Secret cell phone code lets you see that private number
9. *#62# In case you are roaming on in a place where your cell phone providers signals are hard to reach you can activate a “Divert If Unreachable (no service)” calls.
10. *#67705646# Remove that ugly operator logo on your Nokia Cell phones 3310 & 3330.
11. *#92702689# This lets you see the serial number, the date your Nokia cell phone was made, a purchase date if in the system and the date of last repair.
12. 12345 This is the default security code on most Nokia Cell phonesIf you liked this article, click here to buy me a beer!