Have you ever been in a situation where you have access to a computer but due to excessive restrictions, access to Internet or Internet Explorer blocked? Here is a cool tip on how to get around Internet Blocks. We are going to get access to internet and get past Internet blocks using a hidden Internet Explorer in Windows calculator.
How to get around Internet Blocks
1. Open the Calculator on your computer by pressing <Windows Key> + R. In the run prompt, press calc
2. Once Calculator opens, click on Help and under Help, select Help Topics
3. Now, in this screen, right click on top left corner. You will be shown a menu. Select Jump to url…
4. In this window, in the URL option, plug in the name of the website you wish to go. It is important that you prefix the website with just http. For example, if you wish to go to askstudent.com, type in http://askstudent.com
5. Congratulations. This is how to get around Internet blocks on a computer.
If you liked this article, click here to buy me a beer!