From “The Simpsons,” episode 19×09 which aired December 16, 2007. Homer mimics Noah’s photo time lapse over 20 years. “PICTURE A DAY FOR 39 YEARS”
Simpsons Sequence from yesterdays episode (12/16/07). This belongs on youtube as they parody “Noah takes a photo of himself every day for 6 years.”
You can find the Original here and compare them below.
I like to wish all AskStudent dot Com readers and all the editors and various contributors to AskStudent, […]
Hello AskStudent readers, while some of you are busy taking care of your school stuff, myself and the […]
AskStudent.com celebrates its 1st Birthday today. On October 20, 2006 we started AskStudent with only 1 mission in […]
WHAT IS IDENTITY THEFT?
Identity theft occurs when a person’s identity is stolen for the purpose of opening credit accounts, stealing money from existing accounts, applying for loans, even renting apartments or committing crimes.
We already reviewed tips on how to protect your identity from Identity theft. The following ten tips are additional tips on how to protect against identity theft.
1. Check your credit report regularly. Additionally, consumers are entitled under federal law to get one free comprehensive disclosure of all of the information in their credit file from each of the above three national credit bureaus once every 12 months. You may request your free annual credit report by visiting http://www.AnnualCreditReport.com or calling (877) FACTACT.
2. Shred your confidential mail.
3. Keep account numbers, Person Identification Numbers (PINs), credit and bank cards and checks in a secure location.
4. Don’t select a PIN that has personal significance, such as a birthday or address and change your PIN frequently.
5. Memorize your PIN and do not share your account numbers or PINS with friends or family.
This is the Halo 3 trailer from the 2007 Microsoft E3 Conference
6 years has gone by….May we get the man and those that are responsible, May we never forget this day, and may this day, bring all, just a little closer to each other. God Bless America