Angry Birds was first released in 2009, just as the Android universe started to expand. The game has achieved nearly unprecedented success. With more than 50 million downloads of its various versions, more than 14 million of which are paid, to call Angry Birds simply a hit would be something of a great understatement. Now, you can get Angry Birds game, a paid app for FREE for both PC and for your Android phone.
Angry Birds Game for PC
Best Buy and Intel have teamed up to give 50,000 people a free copy of the Intel AppUpSM center version of the popular casual game, Angry Birds. Free copies of Angry Birds, which is usually $4.99, are awarded on a first-come-first-served basis for new customers that download and register for the Intel AppUp center.
- Download and install Intel AppUp.
- Register by clicking link at the bottom.
- Sign in, click “My Apps” on the left, and then download Angry Birds for free.
Angry Birds Game App for Android Phones
The Amazon App Store is offering the Free Angry Birds RIO from their Appstore. It is free TODAY only (3/22/2011) and only for Android phones.
- Go to Amazon Appstore for Angry Birds Rio
- On the right side, under get this app, enter your mobile number or email to download Angry Birds to your Android phone
- AT&T does not support the Amazon Appstore for Android.
- Open your device settings and click “Applications”
- If unchecked, click “unknown sources”
- Click OK on the Attention dialog. “Unknown sources” will now have a green check
- Open your notifications and click the text message from Amazon Appstore
- Click the link “http://amzn.to.getappstore”. The Amazon Appstore app will download to your device
- Open your notifications and click “Amazon_Appstore.apk”
- Click install
- Click open. That’s it.