information for no other reason.
1. Online Cameras – With these search strings, you can control security cameras that are on an open network. Some guard garages, some watch over pets, some watch over courtyards and campuses. You have complete control over these cameras and can move them left, right, up, and down.
inurl:”viewerframe?mode=motion” (requires activeX)
intitle:”snc-rz30 home” (requires activeX)
inurl:LvAppl intitle:liveapplet (great pan and zoom)
intitle:”Live View / – AXIS” (my favorite)
inurl:indexFrame.shtml “Axis Video Server”
2. View Blocked Sites – This hack allows you to view websites that have been purposely removed from search engines so that they can’t be searched for. We can find this by searching for the “robots.txt” file that tells search engine robots or
“spiders” what to include and what not to include in their searches.
robots.txt” “disallow:” filetype:txt
3. Front Page user logins – Using this search string, you can find the log in files for many FrontPage users. FrontPage is a webpage editing program for Microsoft users. The passwords in these files are encoded, but with these encoded
passwords, you have the potential of cracking them using password cracking programs such as “John The Ripper”. If you crack he password, then all you have to do is open up FrontPage (assuming you have it installed), go to create new online account and use that log-in information. Then you’ll be able to edit their pages.
4. PHP Photo Albums – This search algorithm will allow you to view the PHP upload page for people’s online photo albums and it will allow you to upload your own photo’s to their album.
5. VNC User Info – VNC is a virtual computer controller that allows you to control your computer from anywhere. This allows you to access the log in pages for VNC users. You have to login using a password, which you do not have. So the
only way to bypass this is to use a VNC Brute Force password cracking software.
“vnc desktop” inurl:5800
6. Network Printers – With this search string, you can view printers shared over public network. You can view their status, settings, and with some you can even print to them.
7. PHP Admistrator Access – PHPMyAdmin is an account where people can control the data and content that goes into their websites. Using this search string, you can have access to the unsecure ones and from there you can control
almost their entire website.
intitle:phpMyAdmin “Welcome to phpMyAdmin ***” “running on *as [email protected]*”