These are more advanced and may require additional software or hardware, but you should check them out when you are done with other easier methods:
RapidShare Hack: NIC tricks and MAC cloning to bypass Rapidshare download limit
Rapidshare traces the users IP address to limit each user to a certain amount of downloading per day. To get around this, you need to show the rapidshare server a different IP address.
Here are some methods for doing this:
1. Goto the page you want to download
2. Select FREE button
4. Click OK
5. Click OK to the pop-up box
6. Enter the captcha
7. Download Your File
2. Request a new IP address from your ISP server.
Here’s how to do it in windows:
1. Click Start
2. Click run
3. In the run box type cmd.exe and click OK
4. When the command prompt opens type the following. ENTER after each new line.
5. Erase your cookies in whatever browser you are using.
6. Try the rapidshare download again.
Frequently you will be assigned a new IP address when this happens. Sometime you will, sometimes you will not. If you are on a fixed IP address, this method will not work. If this works for you, you may want to save the above commands into a batch file, and just run it when you need it.
3. Use a proxy with SwitchProxy and Firefox:
1. Download and install Firefox if you have not already.
2. Download and install SwitchProxy
3. Google for free proxies
4. When you hit your download limit, clean your cookies and change your proxy
4. Use an anonymous service:
Running your system through the tor network should in theory work; however, it is difficult to use and setup. Plus, you allow others to run their evil deeds through your system as well by using this system. Anonymizer 2005 is inexpensive, easy to use, but not free. Other pay services would likely work as well.
5. You can use a bookmarklet to stop your wait times:
1. Open IE
2. Right Click On This Link
3. Select Add to Favorites
4. Select Yes to the warning that the bookmark may be unsafe.
5. Name it “RapidShare No Wait”
6. Click on the Links folder (if you want to display it in your IE toolbar)
7. Click OK
8. You may need to close and reopen IE to see it
9. Goto rapidshare and click the bookmarklet when you are forced to wait
If you find additional rapidshare hints, please post them