Nokia Cell phone codes
1. *3370# : This allows you to enhance the sound quality on your Nokia Cell phone. Press #3370# to deactivate Enhanced Sound Rate Code
2. *4720# : This is opposite to ESR codec activation above. Activates a lower quality sound on your Nokia Cell phone but you can gain almost 30% more in talk time. Use it if you are low on battery and need to last a business trip
3. *#0000# This displays the version on your Nokia Cell phone.*#9999# does the same
4. *#06# This code lets you check the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number of your Nokia Cell phone
5. #pw+1234567890+4# This lets you find out about the SIM code lock or unlock status on your Nokia Cell phone
6. *#21# In case you activated the Call divert feature, you can use this code to check that number
7. *#2640# This displays the security code currently in use on your Nokia Cell phone.
8. *#30# In case you received a call from a private number, this Nokia Secret cell phone code lets you see that private number
9. *#62# In case you are roaming on in a place where your cell phone providers signals are hard to reach you can activate a “Divert If Unreachable (no service)” calls.
10. *#67705646# Remove that ugly operator logo on your Nokia Cell phones 3310 & 3330.
11. *#92702689# This lets you see the serial number, the date your Nokia cell phone was made, a purchase date if in the system and the date of last repair.
12. 12345 This is the default security code on most Nokia Cell phones